Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
All Coffee Scrubs are not created equal!
We make the best Colombian Coffee Scrub in the world! And, we’re not shy about it.
Coffee scrub has several benefits that include: exfoliating and anti-inflammatory properties, temporary reduction of cellulite, improved circulation, reduced eye puffiness, and smooth skin.
WHY OUR COFFEE SCRUB?
Most Coffee Scrubs contain a heaping helping of Salt or Sugar. This is done to cut down on the cost of making the scrub so that the person making it makes more profit. Our Colombian Coffee Scrub has neither AND THAT’S THE DIFFERENCE!
Our Coffee Scrub actually has Green Coffee Oil and Coffee Essential Oil in its recipe.
By applying our Coffee Scrub in a gentle circular motion, it exfoliates the skin, removing your dry, dead skin, to reveal new, healthy-looking skin underneath.
Aside from the amazing exfoliation that coffee scrub provides, it also has another secret weapon for your skin: caffeine. Caffeine is a compound that is found abundantly in tea and coffee plants.
Caffeine helps tighten the skin, which can help reduce cellulite. When applied under and around the eyes, it can minimize the appearance of puffiness because caffeine restricts blood vessels, which reduces swelling and inflammation. It can also help treat non-hereditary dark circles under the eyes.
Caffeine is also loaded with antioxidants, which help to fight premature skin aging like wrinkles, sun spots, and fine lines.
Green Coffee Oil Benefits:
(1) Smoothes wrinkles. It’s powerful at improving fine lines and wrinkles, as well as, firming the skin on the neck and decolletage.
(2) Protects against loss of moisture. It is a vitamin-packed moisture sealer to create a natural barrier against environmental factors.
(3) Great for treating cellulite.
(4) Treats hyper pigmentation for a more even skin tone.
(5) Tightens around the eye area.
(6) Reverses sun damage from sun spots or other photo aging damage.
(7) Increases natural production of collagen and elastin – The extra high concentration of essential fatty acids, sterols, Vitamin E, and antioxidants spurs your skin’s natural production into overdrive.